General Terms and Conditions
The attendee/user agrees that RCS will have no liability for any statements, representations or information arising from any communications (oral or written) provided or delivered by RCS or its representatives. The attendee/user agrees that to the extent permitted by law, RCS is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by it or the extent that arises from the negligence, fault or lack of care on the part of RCS or its representatives. The attendee/user agrees to indemnify RCS against any and all losses, claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, damages, liabilities or any other proceedings, whatsoever incurred by RCS or its representatives in respect of any claim by a third party arising from or connected to the communications provided by RCS or its representatives.
Use of the material.
The attendee/user agrees not to reproduce or circulate any part of the material provided to the attendee without the prior written approval of RCS.
Intellectual Property Rights remain with RCS Global Learning
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the presentations made by trainers at RCS Global Learning are, and remain, the intellectual property of RCS Global Learning or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customised for the Client or not.
You are not authorised to:-
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the RCS Global Learning Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the RCS Global Learning Online Course/s
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of RCS Global Learning on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the RCS Global Learning Online Courses.
Breach by you of this clause
Shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the RCS Global Learning Online Courses.
In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the RCS Global Learning Course Materials and the software in respect of the RCS Global Learning Thinkific platform for the sole purpose of completing the RCS Global Learning Online Course.
By entering your information and selecting the course or program, you are authorising RCS to charge your credit card as described and agree to the terms and conditions as listed below.
- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST/Vat or equivalent) for the Course using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- The duration of the Course is stated in the Course Description is an indicator only.
- Course commencement is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full, or your deposit (for direct debit payment arrangements).
- Payment is not applicable if enrolling for a free Course.
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method;
- Course duration is effective from the date of enrolment and access to materials is granted; and
- Course commencement is effective from the date of enrolment and access to materials is granted.
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of enrolment.
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded;
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of RCS Global Learning. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Resource Consulting Services;
- Course materials and course content are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via the Thinkific learning platform 24/7 or via alternative means. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance.
- There is no formal assessment in the online elearning system;
- Completion of RCS Global Learning online courses do not lead to any formal Australian qualifications;
- Elearning access may be suspended after six (6) months of inactivity; and
- 200 days, unless otherwise stated, of online access is provided, as long as course fees have been paid in full.
Direct Debit Payment Plan Policy
Direct Debit Policy
1.1 The Student agrees that the Contract becomes binding on the date that RCS Global Learning or enrolment via the RCS Global Learning Thinkific platform accepts the Student’s completed Direct Debit Payment Plan or Subscription Application (Commencement Date).
1.2 Unless terminated earlier in accordance with this Contract, the Contract will terminate on the date that is shown as the ‘Final Payment Date’ in the Direct Debit Payment Plan Application.
1.3 The period commencing on the Commencement Date and ending on the date referred to in clause 1.2 is the Term.
2.1 A deposit/initial (first) payment amount is payable to RCS Global Learning by the Student on the Commencement Date as per the selected course description.
2.2 The Total Amount is reduced by the amount of the deposit/initial payment.
3. Payments and Fees
3.1 The Student will make payment to RCS Global Learning of the Total Amount in accordance with the Direct Debit Payment Plan Application.
3.2 To facilitate payments under clause 3.1, RCS Global Learning may debit the Student’s nominated bank account in accordance with Thinkific/Stripe Direct Debit Payment Plan Application Terms and Conditions.
3.3 Transaction fees are payable as per the Thinkific/Stripe Direct Debit Payment Plan Contract.
4. Cancellation of Payments
4.1 The Student may cancel the Direct Debit Bank Account Request by written notice to RCS Global Learning. Cancellation of the authority to debit the Student’s account will not terminate this Contract or affect the Student’s liability to make the payments.
4.2 If the Student cancels the authority to debit the Student’s account under clause then the Total Amount will become immediately due and payable by the Student.
5. Dishonoured Payments
5.1 Where the Student’s direct debit payment is dishonoured, RCS Global Learning will attempt to effect the direct debit on each of the following 2 consecutive days after the missed due date.
5.2 RCS Global Learning will not be responsible for any fees the Student incurs from their bank due to dishonoured payments.
5.3 Where a direct debit payment is declined, course access will be suspended until the arrears are paid in full.
5.4 A maximum of three (3) declined payments will be permitted. After the third declined payment, the direct debit payment plan will be suspended and full payment of the outstanding balance will be required.
6. Termination by RCS Global Learning
6.1 If the Student, fails to pay when due 3 or more consecutive payments, or if RCS Global Learning forms the view, based on past payment performance, that the Student will not comply with the Contract in the future, then RCS Global Learning may terminate the Contract by notice in writing to the Student.
6.2 If RCS Global Learning terminates the Contract in accordance with clause 6.1 then the Total Amount will become immediately due and payable by the Student.
A Student’s ‘personal information’ (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) will only be used by RCS Global Learning to provide you with the services contemplated by this Contract. RCS Global Learning’s Privacy Statement is to be found on this website in the previous section above.
Course Withdrawal and Refunds
Refunds and Course Withdrawal
RCS Global Learning does not provide refunds if you change your mind or choose the wrong service/product.
Should RCS Global Learning cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time RCS Global Learning announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
RCS Global Learning Credit Voucher/Coupon Code Policy
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Valid for one (1) use only;
- Coupon codes cannot be added retroactively; coupon codes must be used at the checkout;
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons/credit vouchers;
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used to order printed materials; and
- Coupon code can only be used in the time frame specified in the special offer.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a monthly newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed, however we will use your initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
Students with RCS Global Learning are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to RCS Global Learning is accurate;
- Notify RCS Global Learning of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- In your interaction with administrative staff, learning consultants and tutor support (including, but not limited to telephone calls, emails and instant chats) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of RCS Global Learning Online Courses, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. RCS Global Learning Online Courses reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.