NOTE: This course is a face to face clinic, delivered by a presenter in a physical venue.
The course has a complete focus on implementation. We deal with the “real-life stuff” that actually counts when it comes to getting the most out of your land, livestock and business.
During the RCS Grazing Clinic our facilitator will cover;
- How to assess rest period and calculate graze period
- How to match stocking rate to carrying capacity
- How to use grazing charts to plan and make confident decisions
- The 6 principles of Regenerative Grazing Management
- Property design, water design and fence planning
- Questions and answers
What does this clinic cost?
An Early Bird rate is available at $935 per person if paid 1 month prior to the workshop. Full rate is $1,375 per person.
What is included in the clinic fee?
The clinic fee covers the course manual and all supplies you'll need, world-class facilitation by an RCS presenter, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and lifetime access to the RCS tools and templates.
What is the timetable for the clinic?
The clinic starts at 8:30 am on day 1 and finishes at 12:30 pm on day 3. We ask that all participants arrive by 8:15 am on day 1 so they have time to grab a name tag and find a seat.